We’re excited to announced that on Wednesday, November 30th 2011 at 7pm we’ll be giving a workshop in Seattle on how to start a community tool lending library with the West Seattle Tool Library. The meeting will be held at the Ravenna Eckstein Community Center and we’ll be providing answers to questions like:
- Why should we start a kitchen, tool, sporting goods, etc. lending library?
- What do we need to get started?
- Where/how do we get insurance?
- How much funding to get started & keep things going?
- Do we have to buy the tools?
- How do we manage all the tools and new members we’ll be getting every week?
- What are some strategies for maintaining tools?
- and we’ll be answering other questions participants may have.
This meeting is being hosted by Sustainable NE Seattle:
Time: November 30, 2011 from 7pm to 8:30pm
Location: Ravenna Eckstein Community Center- Teen Room
Street: 6535 Ravenna Ave NE
City/Town: Seattle Wa. 98115
Please contact us to RSVP or learn more about Local Tools.